[BjD] Asteka series


ASTEKA-ON BACK

"Let's vomit steam by the alien. "
With this, you can become an atomization runner.
Sound effect and an on-off function for the load reduction has adhered. 






ASTEKA-04 
04 doesn't have a special point.
It is only gorgeous just a little compared with another.

The price of 04 is one confirmation for BjD.
I will bet L$10000 on less than ten 04 sales. ;p

All members who bought 04 will get Customer Group VIP tag.



 


01-03 is comparatively low-priced.
However, BjD avoids the bargain sale of the originality. 

I wish the day on which the price that you like is set to come.







Or, my withdrawal is ahead.giggles







I will do my best so as not to become it so.




Cyber, Demon, Belial Japan, Secondlife,Gothic,
SL, Cyberpunk, Cybergoth, Avatar,
サイバー, セカンドライフ, Gothic,Alien

0 コメント:

Followers

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management